Oh damn it, Nardwuar! I have to say it again: Here’s another interview that would likely make my best-of list that I did on the Human Serviette’s clips this year. Anyway, he recently caught up with Chance The Rapper at a venue in Vancouver, B.C. and the two got into it about a bunch of things you never knew about the Chicago rapper. Like, um, these topics:
- The fact that he owns tobacco farm land in North Carolina
- A girl bought him the dirty version of Kanye West‘s The College Dropout and his mom threw it out
- He got an old-ass laptop for working on Barack Obama’s presidential campaign
- His dream to have calamari on a silver platter
- He was drunk at the Elmore in Austin and almost threw up on Kendrick Lamar
And a whole lot more. You can watch the interview below.