In a stroke of social media genius, Mayer Hawthorne has made the How Do You Do Remixes EP available on his Facebook page. After hearing the fantastic RAC remix of “No Strings“, we got pretty eager to hear the rest of the EP’s offerings. There are six remixes on the project coming from the likes of DaM-FunK, Sugar Rod, and more. We have heard more from some of these producers than others, but we trust Hawthorne’s impeccable reputation to come through with some pretty rad tracks regardless.
Head over to Facebook to get the Remixes EP.
- A Long Time [Sugar Rod D-Mix]
- Can’t Stop f. Snoop Dogg [DaM-FunK G-Mix]
- Dreaming [Gordon Voidwell Freak-Mix]
- The Walk [Loose Shus V-Mix]
- No Strings [RAC Remix]
- Henny & Gingerale [Bakaboyz B-Mix]